Friday 20 January 2012

Percy Panda

Hi guyss,
I love cute rings so when I saw Accessorize's plastic Percy Panda ring on sale! I snapped it up :) And naturally, I did a mani to match :)
Here's what I used..

  •  I used the Barry M Blue Moon for the base colour
    (which took four coats because its really runny -.-)
  • I used the Models Own Snow White for the pandas,
    painting a small semi oval shape on the tips.
  • Once the white had dried I added the ears, eyes and tiny nose
    using the Models Own Nail Art pen.
  • Once the black had dried I added another white dot for the eyes,
    using a white nail art pen.
  • For the bamboo on the ring finger I used the pale green and yellow together
    to create the shoot.
  • Once that had dried I added the black detail with the Nail Art pen.

I like this mani, its pretty cute :)
I hope you like it
xX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love these!

Nail Reflections said...

This is so cute! Love the bamboo! What a great ring!