Monday 5 September 2011

Home Made Nail Art

I love having my nails done, but being a student funds are low, so I tend to do them myself and the more unique the better. Yesterday I came across Models Own Nail Art Pen and I must say money well spent! Its great for creating funky designs and pretty detail, and its really easy to use.
For my first attempt I created this jazzy leapord print style using Models Own Lilac Dream as a base coat, then splogged on a some coral spots, which I then went round with the Nail Art Pen to create the leapord print detail. Easy Peasy!
I just hope they bring out some more colours.


AND! If you head to Boots you can pick up Lilac Dream for FREE when you buy any two Models Own products.


Watch this space for some more Nail Art designs.
xX


4 comments:

AmyTeee said...

These are so pretty! :D I got a bunch of Model's Own polishes too as a birthday gift. So amazing <3 x

Charlie said...

love this! very nice!
XX
charlie

bubbabrooks said...

nice :') wish i could do mine like this x

Juliet said...

Cute! I got the nail pen in the sale too x