Just a quick one today,
I had another crack at stamping on my sisters nail. I decided to do some sponging to just because its really easy and pretty effective :)
Here's what I used...
- I used the Barry M Yellow for the base coat
(which like most Barry M paints took several coats)
- I then sponged on the orange, working from the tip up,
- Once that had dried I sponged on the pink just at the tip.
- I used the Barry M black for the stamps,
however, the watery consistency isn't that great for stamping...
I used three different stamps on this mani,
- The palm tree on the ring finger,
- A large tropical flower on the thumb,
- And some smaller flowers on the other fingers.
I like the colours and sponging on these but again the stamps did not come out as bold as I hoped.
I really think I am going to have to get some decent stamp varnishes :|
So there we are :)
Hope you like...