Saturday 10 September 2011

Just a Quick One (ModelsOwnNails)

Hi :)
I'm going out tonight, so wanted some quick but nice nails. I didn't do anything fancy because I'll have to take it off tomorrow morning for work. I decided to use my Models Own smash up nail paint that I brought from boots. I used the Lilac Dream as a base coat and then the purple Smash Up nail paint. It didn't take long and they dry pretty quick. This version of crackle paint is probably my favourite. I was getting a bit bored of the conventional colours, this purple is the nicest colour I've seen yet :)


 
You can pick these up in the three for two offer at Boots at the minute :)
Tomorrow I'll show you my tried and tested Loreal Infailiable eyeshadows, seeing if they are as long lasting as they claim, and if they can withstand the wear and tear of teenage clubbing!

xX

And a final note to anyone interested in a give away, check out http://imfeelingnail-venturous.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-time.html

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Such a pretty combo!

xXbeaniieXx said...

Love the combo! I have both colours so think I may have to give this a try! X

Anonymous said...

Great combo!

Unknown said...

Thanks :) xx

Anonymous said...

Cute blog!! Love the nails!! Follow back please?
http://loveydovey995.blogspot.com/

xoxo