I love cute rings so when I saw Accessorize's plastic Percy Panda ring on sale! I snapped it up :) And naturally, I did a mani to match :)
Here's what I used..
- I used the Barry M Blue Moon for the base colour
(which took four coats because its really runny -.-)
- I used the Models Own Snow White for the pandas,
painting a small semi oval shape on the tips.
- Once the white had dried I added the ears, eyes and tiny nose
using the Models Own Nail Art pen.
- Once the black had dried I added another white dot for the eyes,
using a white nail art pen.
- For the bamboo on the ring finger I used the pale green and yellow together
to create the shoot.