Wednesday 5 September 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

Hi guys,
I've been a busy bee this past week :) I had my last shift at work on Sunday which was sad :( I love my Sunday people, it's just the three of us and it's always more relaxed :) They brought me flowers and a thorntons chocolate champaign bottle :) bless them!

So now I've just been preparing for the move out to uni! I've got sooo much stuff :| I think my parents are keen to get rid of me haha! I'm excited to move out but I don't think I'm going to enjoy the lack of money I will have :( no more new shoes and hand bags. Sad sad times!

Well I haven't had time to do anything spectacular with my nails this week so I thought I'd show you and old mani I did using Models Own pink and purple. I used a tooth pick to create the little dots :) I liked this mani because it's not very often I have a different pattern on each nail (it's just a bit crazzzyy for me :p) but I think the pastel colour tone it down a little :)

Anywayssss I hope you like it :)
Xx

No comments: