Saturday 8 September 2012

Last of The Summer Sun!

What about that sun huh?!
I love love love the sun, I could happily sit in it all day crisping up! And that's just what I did on Monday :) My childhood bestie (and conveniently next door neighbour) came round and we had our beach towels at the ready.
My trampoline, once an initial buy for fun exercise, now makes a great sun lounger :D So I had my no factor Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil (or 'the cooking oil' for short) smothered on my legs in a desperate attempt to obtain some colour.
I even invested in a paddling pool to cool off :P At £10 it was a total bargain!
Also it gives me an excuse to make the most of my sunglasses obsession :) I have obtained a fair few over this year :/ Accessorize had a great sale on a few weeks ago where i brought two pairs that were each £3 :) oopsie! But I loveeee them :)
I've been pretty busy this week again sorting out odds and ends for when I move out next week but I've tried to make the most of the sunshine.
Here's my mani for this week...I thought I'd try out the florals and stripes. I used the Models Own lilac and pink again (my two favourite colours). My white nail art pen has started to get a bit gloopy so I just used an old paint brush and the Models Own white nail varnish for the stripes. For the flowers I just blobbed on the colour in a wiggly circle (sorry for my shocking descriptive skills) and then I used a darker shade nail art pen to add the details.
Hope you like :)
Xx

No comments: