Just a quick one about a couple of nail designs I've done this week...
First, I painted my mom some brown and gold tips
And I added a little flower pattern to the ring finger :) (which she soon smudged -.-)
AND.. here's my attempt at some classic acid wash denim
I got in a little bit of a mess :P But heres how I did it...
- I used Barry M Navy for the base coat and waited for it to dry
- Then I added a white coat on top and waited for it to dry
- Once it was dry I took a cotton bud, dipped it in nail varnish remover and gently rubbed it over the white coat.
- I removed more white is some places to create the effect
- TIP dont rub too hard because you dont want to take the blue off too.
- Wait until its all finished and add a good clear coat.
Simple :) So what you think?