Wednesday 16 November 2011

Show Your Spots For Children In Need!

Hi Guyss!!
This Fridays its Children In Need and I'm very much into the spirit of it this year, we do a lot of fundraising for CIN where I work :)
Soooo seen as the opportunity for themed nails came up I thought I'd give it a go :)
This is such an easy design and I found it dried very quickly :) I used the CIN wrist band I brought for inspiration. Here's how I did it...
  • I started with a white base coat, and waited for it to dry.
  • Then I added the yellow and red dots, the two traditional colours for CIN.
    If your in a hurry you could leave it at that. 
  • I then added the blue and green, filling in the gaps :)
Easy-peasy!
Here's what I used for the spots...
So what'cha think?
xX
P.S. I'm still open to any tips about blog editing and layouts :) all help much appreciated

2 comments:

Nail Reflections said...

I love this! Great dotting job!

lauraelizabeth said...

wow, both these are fantastic <3